Service time: 60-80 minutes
Service fee:$ 65-85.
1. Make-up removing with a mild product, followed with a lotion to leave skin totally clean.
2. Skin analysis
3. Steamer: to open pores, hydrate and relax; eye treatment to sooth and relax.
4. Gommage (Exfoliation) -removes pore’s blocking impurities, dead-cells, oils, and encourages the growth of more skin cells.
5. Extraction is the next step, but it is optional. Many people opt to skip this step because they find it uncomfortable, as skin can become red and irritated following extractions. The Extractions remove the blackheads and whiteheads from the pores, allowing for a deeper cleansing process. The following steps will calm the skin.
6. Ozone therapy and disinfection.
7. Optional : glycolic system/mask with natural cleansing products
8. Light massage to hydrate, improve blood & lymphatic circulation in certain areas, and promote a healthy sebaceous-gland’s activity
9. Mask-cooling, refreshing products that tighten the pores looking-in moisture.
Deep poor cleansing facials target specific problems such as breakouts, dehydration, and fine lines. After this treatment, your skin will be glowing and clean. This facial treatment is recommended for anyone looking for an extreme clean.
Deep pore facials are tremendously valuable in facial rejuvenation. Your muscle fibers will be toned, strengthened, and tightened by good massage. The natural products and techniques used will help to nourish your skin by stimulating blood circulation. This treatment helps to slow the aging process and minimize signs of aging.